1. My chin. I was 8-ish and got a ride in an ambulance and seven stitches. I cried bloody murder.
2. Multiple iPods. Mostly by coffee. Most recently by blatant overuse.
3. Rules, hearts and promises.
4. My little girl princess canopy bed. (Yes I was jumping on it!)
5. A chair… my brother being the intended target. The chair mostly survived, but things with my brother haven’t been the same since.
6. A couple cars. Sometimes whole important parts of them fell off; others just steamed and hissed at me for mysterious reasons.
7. The copy machine at work. I break it at least once a week. (I am that person.) I try to unjam it before walking away… honest I do!