1. How many songs are on your iPod?
1348 and lots of those are bird songs (frog calls will be added soon!)
2. What music would you want played at your funeral?
I don’t think I want a funeral.
3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
Vanity Fair and that’s just piling up lately.
4. What is your favorite scent?
Fracas by Piguet
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
It would take me a long time to spend that much money on myself; it would be wasted on me and just sit in the bank.
6. What is your theme song?
Lately it feels like Alanis Morissette’s “Ironic“
7. Do you trust easily?
Probably not, but I’m one of those people who likes just about everyone.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Definitely a thinker, but I’m trying to get out of the habit of that so much.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
10. Do you have a good body-image?
(Laugh) Yeah, it’s great.
11. Is being tagged fun?
It is usually, yeah.
12. If you had more hours in the day, how would you spend that time?
I’m up half the night as is, I really couldn’t handle any more hours in the day!
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Mindlessly staring at the ocean.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
No one tagged me, but I stole this from Jayne and she’s really sweet and kind.
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Ray LaMontagne’s “Hannah“; that fiddle just grabs my ear and sticks.
16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
Jeans, jeans, jeans.
17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy?
18. If you had $100 to give away, who would you give it to?
I know lots of people who need way more than $100. Off the top of my head, there’s a disabled vet who needs money for a security deposit on a new place. I’d really like to find that money for him.
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Coffee. Music. Carmex. A window to look out.
20. What should you be doing right now?
I should be at the Y or at least thinking about going…
And yes, you’re tagged!